Have you considered what could happen to your home in the future?
If you are a joint owner do you want to protect your share of your property for your children and family?
We are often asked:
- What happens to my assets if my spouse remarries after I have gone?
- What happens to my assets if my son/daughter is in the middle of a divorce or has financial difficulties when they are due to inherit?
- How can I prevent the length and cost of probate?
- Can I protect my assets if my spouse/partner goes into care?
There are a range of trusts we can arrange in Wills or Lifetime Trusts that can tick all the boxes.
We can help protect:
- A new spouse's family from inheriting your share
- If it is the wrong time for your children to inherit
- Against probate costs on first death
- Against survivor's probate costs
- Against survivor's care costs
What can you do?
There are several ways you can protect your share of your home. Please contact us to find the best solution for your circumstances.